Friday, June 18, 2010

St. Regis Empire Suite Atlanta: Home Away From Home

St. Regis Empire Suite Atlanta: Home Away From Home



As many of you may or may not know I live in Atlanta.  One of my very favorite clients contacted me the other day and inquired about an extended stay and needed a rather large suite.  As many of you also may know I do not book not do I offer many US destinations.  Atlanta being one.  




 




However in this case I could not decline the chance to work on this project.  I thought about my options as they were quite limited due to my destination and knowing exactly the standard my client was used to and only one resort stood out.  A resort chain I loved in my International Destinations... St. Regis Atlanta.




 



I contacted the sales dept grabed my trusty camera and headed down for a tour of Atlanta's largest and most opulant suite the Empire Suite at St. Regis Atlanta.







 The 2,800 square-foot Empire Suite surrounds guests with every possible luxury, and the potential for many more through the services of a bespoke St. Regis Butler. With a full kitchen and elegant dining area, a piano and a fireplace, the suite is a natural venue for intimate gatherings, whether cocktails or a sit-down dinner.







Surrounded by French doors and several small Juliette balconies, the suite is open and airy. Decorated with fresh flowers, filled with original artwork and architectural drawings and furnished with plush sofas, armchairs, it is as welcoming as any fine private residence





Enjoy the ease and privacy of working out in the suite’s TechnoGym-equipped exercise room, relax in a deep soaking tub in a white marble bathroom, or simply unwind with music or a movie. From the latest technologies to the mahogany swirl, leather wrapped writing desk and chair, any and all desires are met.



 

 Throughout the suite, elegant crown moldings, handcrafted chandeliers and macasser ebony furnishings meld with a soothing color palette to define artful residential style. Hues of cream, taupe and mineral green along with sprays of fresh flowers create a soothing space made even more inviting with floor-to-ceiling windows.


Bookings Provided by:
Allison C Patton
http://www.SkylineDestinations.com